Bericht van onze Portugese frettenliefhebbers

De laatste nieuwtjes, belangrijke berichten kan je hier lezen. Dit gedeelte is uitsluitend bedoeld voor aankondigingen. Daarom kan je hierop niet antwoorden. Antwoorden kan je plaatsen in algemeen of op het zeverkanaal.
Chuckie
Contacteer:

Berichtdoor Chuckie » za feb 14, 2009 5:40 pm

Hello all,

I represent the Portuguese Club of ferrets in Portugal... Where ferrets are illegal!

We have started this club some years ago and have been struggling with our government so that ferrets become legal in Portugal. By the way, Portugal is the only country in Europe where it’s illegal to keep ferrets as pets.

When the European Pet Passport was created, I personally contacted Mr. Chris Davies (Liberal Democrat MEP in the UK) asking for his help to somehow make pressure on the portuguese government about changing the law as you can read here or any other news that you can find online about this subject:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/182/182325_ferrets_cause_a_kerfuffle.html

Basically, Portugal is not respecting the European Passport for Pets (cats, dogs and ferrets)... This doesn’t affect only the Portuguese owners of ferrets but also everyone that may think about moving to Portugal with ferrets or just go on vacations.

Apart from the law issues, this situation means that who owns ferrets in Portugal can be arrested if caught, loose a pet and also cant take a ferret to the vet or find in our country proper food or other supplies for ferrets. However, our emails box every week receives new requests asking for guidance and help. And if you go on holidays to our lovely beaches and take your ferret you can be arrested too!

By the end of this year there will be elections in Portugal and the club was informed that there is a chance to change the law before that happens. So we come to ask for your help by sending an email to our Secretary of the environment showing your support to our cause.

Email: gsea@maotdr.gov.pt

Dear General Secretary of the Environment,

It come to my attention that my ferret (Mustela Putorio Furo) is banned from the Portuguese territory, besides being banned in your own country as pet, despite the fact that is included in the European Pet Passport signed by all the countries of the European Union. So your country is the only one that hasn’t legalized yet ferrets as pets. Therefore Ii come to ask you that for the sake of the heath and well being of these adorable pets that you ask for the legalization of ferrets as pets in Portugal.

Kind Regards

[Your full name]

We thank you for your support and understanding and for the time that you take about helping us and if possible also spread the word about this situation, and post it in forums or through the newsletters of the clubs.

Any further information that you may need or any idea that you may have to help us can please be send to furoes@netcabo.pt

Rita Ribeiro

http://furoes.org/

MAG IK ONZE LEDEN MET AANDRANG VRAGEN OM DEZE DISCRIMINATIE AAN TE PAKKEN ??? Ikdacht het wel, dus zend als de bliksem het bericht door naar de juiste URL ... Laat ze in Portugal merken dat we er voor hen zijn ...
Frettige froeten fan fr... Chuckie

Meer dan ooit overtuigd van de slaagkansen van deze club, en ook een beetje fier dat het soms zonder mij kan ...

Chuckie
Contacteer:

Berichtdoor Chuckie » do feb 19, 2009 8:35 am

Hello,

Ik mag toch veronderstellen dat IEDEREEN deze vraag al heeft ingewilligd ???

Wie heeft er al een mailtje verzonden ???
Frettige froeten fan fr... Chuckie

Meer dan ooit overtuigd van de slaagkansen van deze club, en ook een beetje fier dat het soms zonder mij kan ...

Maranweke
Contacteer:

Berichtdoor Maranweke » do feb 19, 2009 9:26 am

Zojuist een mailtje gestuurd zie, wie volgt... ;)
Afbeelding
Vele knuffels van Woody, Snuffel, Zwieber (2008-2011 RIP), Benji, Spikey en Curly !

nielsvl
Donateur
Donateur

Berichtdoor nielsvl » do feb 19, 2009 9:36 am

Done.

alika
Donateur
Donateur

Berichtdoor alika » do feb 19, 2009 9:59 am

Al lang gestuurd :D
Bandit, Boyke en Muts: my stars in heaven!! Forever in our hearts!!

loeke2440

Berichtdoor loeke2440 » do feb 19, 2009 10:49 am

ook al lang gestuurd!!

xxx

asocialleke

Berichtdoor asocialleke » do feb 19, 2009 11:07 am

Niets gestuurd . Reden daarvoor is : ne portugees is ne klink-klare zot . Met ne zot kunt ge niet praten , die blijft zijn eigen goesting doen ! Ik heb in de tijd genoeg van die gestoorde kippen zonder kop meegemaakt en zie er nu dus van af om er mee te praten hoe pijnlijk het me ook is !!!
Eerst wil ik wel eens een verbetering zien in onze situatie .
Fretjes zijn eerlijk . Mijn rekening is gemaakt .
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s88/ ... 46-780.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s88/ ... e/Loki.jpg[/IMG]

weazel
Donateur
Donateur

Berichtdoor weazel » do feb 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Drink nog een Porto'ke Marc ; het gaat tenslotte om de fretjes en niet om de Portugezen hé ;)
Van over de regenboogbrug ,ver weg en toch zo dichtbij ; Mickey , Fleurtje , Picko, Saddaki , Lotje , Sissi , ons Fientje en een beetje van mezelf . . . .

asocialleke

Berichtdoor asocialleke » do feb 19, 2009 10:25 pm

Ik ben geen drinker Weazel . En nog iets : i stand corrected . ( Dat wil zeggen dat ge gelijk hebt ! )
Fretjes zijn eerlijk . Mijn rekening is gemaakt .
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s88/ ... 46-780.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s88/ ... e/Loki.jpg[/IMG]

knorry

Berichtdoor knorry » vr feb 20, 2009 11:45 am

sorry niet iedereen is goed in engels dus iets wat ik niet kan lezen
tja daar kan ik ni bij helpen!!!
niet iedereen heeft in het technischa gezeten he!
[img]http://usera.imagecave.com/knorry/bannerann.gif[/img]

groetjes Knorry,Bull en Ianka.

loeke2440

Berichtdoor loeke2440 » vr feb 20, 2009 12:16 pm

het gaat er gewoon over da ze in portugal geen fretjes mogen houden , die zijn daar illegaal en nu vragen ze aan ons om een mailtje te sturen naar hun regering voor die wet aan te passen.
Dear General Secretary of the Environment,

It come to my attention that my ferret (Mustela Putorio Furo) is banned from the Portuguese territory, besides being banned in your own country as pet, despite the fact that is included in the European Pet Passport signed by all the countries of the European Union. So your country is the only one that hasn’t legalized yet ferrets as pets. Therefore Ii come to ask you that for the sake of the heath and well being of these adorable pets that you ask for the legalization of ferrets as pets in Portugal.

Kind Regards
da door sturen en mee uwe volledige naam erbij zetten

naar het email adres da er bij staat

zo is het toch he ???

xxx

weazel
Donateur
Donateur

Berichtdoor weazel » vr feb 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Dat is een klare en duidelijke uitleg Loeke :P
Van over de regenboogbrug ,ver weg en toch zo dichtbij ; Mickey , Fleurtje , Picko, Saddaki , Lotje , Sissi , ons Fientje en een beetje van mezelf . . . .

Terug naar “Mededelingen van de vereniging”